Corsair 330R Titanium Edition Silent Case
If you are silent PC lover like me and want a gaming PC in your bed room that don't disturb others while gaming with all the fan noise , than you all know that making such case is a great pain. Even after getting good silent PSU, GFX and cooling solution, sometimes installing them in a regular case will resonate the fan noise and vibrations, destroying the whole idea of silence PC. Considering this in mind Corsair has introduced a new silent case, the Corsair Carbide Series 330R Titanium Edition Silent Mid-Tower Case with award-wining original 330R design and inline sound damping material on front door and both side panels.
Now let's have a look on what features does Corsair 330R Titanium have for us.
Superior sound absorption
The top panel, brushed aluminum front panel, and side doors are all lined with noise damping material, and the cleverly designed front intakes help reduce fan noise.
Smart airflow design
The 330R Titanium Edition incorporates a direct path between the included 140mm fan and your CPU and GPU, providing cold air directly to the hottest components with less restriction and less noise.
Five fan mount locations with three-speed controller
An intake and exhaust fan are included, and you can go from there by installing two 120mm or 140mm fans in the front, and two 120mm or 140mm fans on the top panel. It's easy to select the optimal cooling level with the front panel three-speed fan controller.
Front panel USB 3.0
Exploit the screaming speed offered by modern peripherals, and still enjoy backward USB 2.0 compatibility.
Built for system builders
Like all Corsair cases, Carbide Series 330R Titanium Edition is designed for fast, neat, and satisfying builds. You get tool-free storage installation, our innovative cable-routing system, easy access low-restriction dust filters, and more features for making assembly, upgrades, and maintenance quick and easy.
- Brushed aluminum front door panel
- Integrated three-speed fan controller
- Extensive noise damping material on front door, side panels, and top removable panel to quiet noisy internal components
- Front door is reversible, with angled air intakes to reflect internal noise away from the user
- Direct airflow to components â€“ the front 140mm fan is unrestricted by hard drive cages and has a low-restriction dust filter in front for excellent cooling and low noise levels
- Removable top panel, with top fan mounts pre-drilled for 240mm or 280mm radiator compatibility
- Five fan mount locations
- Front: 140mm included (upgradeable to dual 120mm or 140mm)
- Top: Dual 120mm or 140mm
- Rear: 120mm included
- USB 3.0 on front panel with internal motherboard connector
- Four 3.5" / 2.5" hard drive bays with full SSD compatibility
- Up to 450mm of space for long graphics cards
- Up to 160mm of space for CPU coolers
- Cable routing cutouts to keep your cables out of the airflow path
- Tool free installation of 5.25" and 3.5" drives
Standard plain brown packaging with product image and few paragraph describing features outside.
Inside, two large Styrofoam blocks protecting case from top and bottom. Case is covered with plastic bag. Guide and accessories for the 330R Titanium in separate box
Front USB, Power/Restart button, activity LEDs and the fan controller.
Front door with swappable door hinges. Great user customization option.
Removing front air filter
Removing top fan vents cover.
Easy magnetic removable PSU filter.
ATX form factor board fits perfect with ample cooling solution and support of long GFX cards.
Case looks great and after install all panels case is very silent..
- Great design
- Very Silent with all panels installed
- In-build three speed, three fan controller
- Easy installation
- Back side of motherboard tray have SSD mounting points, but SSD mounts are not included.
- Bundled back 120mm fan is little bit noisier on high speed controller setting .
Carbide Series 330R Titanium Edition Silent Mid-Tower PC cases have the high-end features you need for a silent PC build. Case is having great design and supports nearly every AIO coolers at 175mm length.
As per build quality I don't have anything to complain about this cabinet, especially if you are a silent PC lover.
Combining the Carbide Series 330R Titanium Edition Silent case with some good silent hardware will result in a great silent PC perfect for you bed rooms, media rooms or studio environment.