CORSAIR H115i RGB PLATINUM Cooler Review
Today we are reviewing an AIO(all-in-one) liquid cooling solution from CORSAIR, the CORSAIR Hydro Series H115i RGB PLATINUM 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler. This a liquid CPU cooling solution build for extreme cooling with a 280mm radiator and vivid RGB lighting from 24 RGB LEDs.
CORSAIR H115i RGB PLATINUM Liquid CPU cooler comes with two CORSAIR ML PRO RGB 140mm PWM fans running up to 2,000 RPM, alongside an optimized cold plate and pump design that delivers the high performance Hydro Series cooling
Now let's see with 280mm radiator and RGB lighting what more the CORSAIR H115i RGB PLATINUM Liquid cooler have for us.
- Two 140mm ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance.
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build.
- Experience incredible CORSAIR Hydro Series cooling performance, with each fan running up to 2,000 RPM.
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler's RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface.
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling.
- 280mm radiator with an expanded radiator core improves cooling surface area and performance.
- New Zero RPM cooling profile in CORSAIR iCUE software allows fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.
- Modular, tool-free mounting bracket for quick and painless installation.
Corsair H115I RGB PLATNUM CPU cooler comes in a securely packaged box with product image, Model name and features highlights on front and the back of the box.
Inside the box
Box contains hard molded cardboard cutout holding CORSAIR Hydro Series H115i RGB PLATINUM 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler securely along with Mounting kit for most modern CPU sockets, Two ML PRO RGB Series PWM 140mm high performance fans, USB cable for CORSAIR iCUEâ„¢ Integration, Fan and radiator mounting screws, Thermal compound (pre-applied) and Quick Start Guide.
By including CORSAIR ML140 PRO RGB PWM fans with the AIO Corsair unrivaled performance and low noise operation. One of the best fans which utilizing magnetic levitation bearing technology and comes with vibrant RGB lighting controlled in CORSAIR iCUE software.
Cooler is solid build with 280mm radiator having close fin stack for better heat exchange.
CPU block/pump combo comes with Corsair logo on top with addressable RGB lighting and preinstalled power and fan cables. Block comes pre-applied with thermal compound and USB connector for CORSAIR iCUEâ„¢ Integration.
Cooler comes with modular and tool-free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation.
Test system configuration -
|CPU||AMD Ryzen 7 2700X |
|Board|| AORUS AX370-Gaming 5 |
|RAM||2 X 8GB Corsair DDR4 3000Mhz|
|SSD||Corsair Force GT 240GB SSD|
|GFX|| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti ARMOR 8G |
|PSU|| Corsair RM650x |
|PSU|| Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Case|
|Display||ASUS PB287Q |
|OS|| Windows 10 |
Cooler supports CORSAIR iCUE software which can be downloaded from Corsair' website.
CORSAIR iCUE software connects all your CORSAIR iCUE compatible products together in a single interface, giving you complete control over your entire setup.
For testing thermal capability we manually overclocked AMD Ryzen 7 2700X upto 4.1GHz and stressed the CPU using AIDA64 for 10 minutes. To average out we took three readings with 15 minutes of system idle time in between every reading. We compared H115I RGB PLATNUM CPU cooler (CORSAIR iCUE software profile set to â€˜Balanced') with few of known AIOs, Air coolers and a custom LC solution.
Ambient Temperature 24C
- Two 140mm ML PRO Series RGB PWM fans
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs
- 280mm radiator
- Easy Installation
- Nice Cooling and noise performance
- CORSAIR iCUE software
- Modular, tool-free mounting bracket
In our testing the CORSAIR Hydro Series H115i RGB PLATINUM 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler performed good and was among the quietest AIO I have tested till now. The Corsair's fans choose for this cooler is the 140mm ML PRO Series RGB PWM fans, which resulted in a stand-out cooling performance. The ML Pro series fans are one of the top cooling performance fans with 97CFM of air flow at 37dB noise level.
CORSAIR H115i RGB PLATINUM CPU Cooler comes with new pump design along with addressable RGB lighting and excellent modular mounting brackets, making the whole installation process very easy and giving your PC a great look.
Finally, the CORSAIR Hydro Series H115i RGB PLATINUM 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler is one the best AIO cooling solution so far with quiet operations and great thermal performance offered by Corsair and adding up the RGB lighting control with the CORSAIR iCUE software makes it worthy of our PC TeK Reviews Excellence Award.